Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Keri Hilson--Next Big Thing? Heck Yes !

--I was first introduced to Keri Hilson awhile back when I noticed a new face in Timblind's video. I cant remember what it was called but I'm sure you know what I'm talking bout. Then she reappeared on 106 & Park as a 'New Joint' for her song "Energy". I liked her song and found it very catchy.And then after that I hated her with a passion when she appeared in my [ex] husband Chris Brown's video where she played his love interest in 'Superhuman' , which i aint gonna lie (now) is one of my favorite songs. She has also appeared in Usher's 'Love in This Club' video and Ne-Yo's 'Miss Independent' video as well.
Miss Hilson is a Georgia native and has written songs for artists such as Brittney Spears, Ciara, Usher, and Ludacris.She has recently released her LONG awaited solo album 'In a Perfect World' which sold 94k is the first week. Personally I think her ablum should have sold more than that. I currently have her ablum playing on imeem.com as I type this to you. && I must say this chick is next big thing.
I admire this girls swag so much its crazy. I just love her sence of style and her hair be on point you gotta give it to her on that lol. She just seems to me that she carries her own, and that she is going to make it to the top whether you with her or not.
I really think that she has the potential to hold the type of status that Beyonce has at the moment. Yes I said it. And B is my girl but i really believe that Keri Hilson could do it. All im saying is, watch out for this girl. She really is the next big thing. But I'm gonna post one of my many favorite songs from her current album and I advise you to check it out or go to the store and cop this. You really want be disappointed. . .

Slow Dance - Keri Hilson

No comments:

Post a Comment