Saturday, April 4, 2009

Allow Me to [Reintroduce] Myself .


Before I get started and get into the whole blogging thing, I just thought I would introduce myself if you dont already know. . .

Jasmine Briana;; 18 years young. Student at UNC Charlotte. From a small town; which most have never heard of, Mocksville, NC, & which I refer as 'the Ville'. I major in Communications and hope to pursue Public Relations after graduating from college.

Now for a look on the inside.

Family is a major part in my life. I love my family to death and the people that I am the closest with are family members. You hurt my fam and its a rap. I've lost some people in my family that were very close to me and most likely you will never hear me talk about it; unless we're really close. My mother passed away when I was younger and my grandmother who basically became my mother passed away when I was 10. These woman inspire me to become a wonderful strong woman like they were; today.

Music is more important to me then anyone will ever now. It has gotten me through times when I thought their would be no way out. Its my escape.

Fashion. I think that I got my sense of fashion from my grandmother lol. You always can catch me in the mall and if I had the money I would want a Forever 21 to go in my house. Crazy I know. Like music, its also my escape.I dont know. It's just something about a new pair of shoes and a cute outfit. . it can work wonders for your self esteem i tell ya..

and last but not least GOD. I might not be the most spiritual person in the world, but I do believe that nothing is possible without HIM. One day I want to be more spiritual and read the bible more but when the time is right. . i just need to feel it first. .


Now that you've learned a few things about me ; I guess it's time to let you into the things that run through my mind ; it will be nothing like what you expected. . Enjoy.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment