Sunday, April 26, 2009

Get Obsessed . .




SO.. I went to see the new Beyonce & Idris Elba Movie andd I fell in love with my boo even more :) He is such a cutie but I was very disappointed in my girl B. It's just something about her acting skills that I'm really not feeling. So I suggest if you're going to go see the movie just for her, dont because you're gonna be in for a big surprise. I feel like they played the movie up to make like she was the lead in the movie and the best part and really the crazy girl did a better acting job then her. Yeah i said it. But other then that, I really enjoyed the movie. The 'obsessed' girl is really as crazy as she seems in the previews. So I would say go see the movie before the weekends over. . now back to my boo..mmm :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment