Monday, June 8, 2009

New Flava in Ya Ear__[Electrik Red]

Just wanted to introduce yall to Def Jam`s new girl group [Electrik Red]. I know they're not new new artists because they've been out for a lil bit. You might have caught their video on BET, 'So Good' and album 'How to Be a Lady' [which was written by The Dream] was just recently released a few weeks back. I havent had a chance to buy it and add to my collection but I have checked out the edited version of the album on imeem.com. So I advise you all out there to do the same! Personally they remind me of lil mini Keri Hilsons lol I like the vibe of their music and I like that they arent like the rest of the girl groups that have came before them. I feel like they are taking risks with their music and that is what I really admire about them.
Even though I dont believe guy or girl groups these days will ever last past their second album, if they get that far, but I hope these young ladies do.
* Since I cant seem to post their So Good video from anyyy site[ ughhh ] or even embed a song from imeem which is really frustrationg i guess ill just leave yall to check out their music on your own Enjoy. . .♥

No comments:

Post a Comment