Monday, May 18, 2009

&& The Wait is Over.


So I wanted to wait a lil bit after every body hopped off Drake`s [insert bad word here] before I posted something about him. If you all know me, there is no secret that I love me some Drake and starting this blog I couldnt wait to do updates about him and put pictures up all that. lol. So after waiting around while all the hype settled down, I finally found the right time to do a blog on him.


I pretty much knew about Drake from back in middle school. If you watched Noggin you would know that Drake [gov't name :Aubrey Drake Graham] played Jimmy on Degrassi for like the first seasons or whateva. So like many others, when I heard him rap I was just like are you kidding me thats Jimmy from Degrassi. lol. So after being introduced to his music I fell in love. ♥



But ever since he released his mixtape, So Far Gone, my love for Mr. Drake Drizzy Rodgers has been slowly fading away. Everybody and they mama [literally] started to listen to Drake and it kind of turned me off and often ashamed to even put him on my status because most likely someone earlier that day had it as theirs. And fact that my litte cousins who are in the 8th grade know about him just disappoints me.



In my opinion I feel like he needs to hurry and get signed to a label [which he is in the process of doing so] and go ahead and release an actual album [which he is also in the process of doing which will be entitled, Thank Me Later], so he can make it offical. I would hate for him to get all this buzz and then be old news by the time his first cd comes out. Smh. But yet in still, I still have love for him. Im just ready to feel like I did the first time I heard him, ahhh memories lol. jk.



He recently had an article in Rolling Stone which I think is pretty damn big.Check it (click)
I could post more about this dude but I'll let you find out more about him on your own if you havent already



&& again I will leave you with one of my fav songs by him..



2 comments:

  1. Loving the blog about the kid Drake i feel the exact same way ..

    keep doing what u doing sweety : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :)
    and yeah I know a few people that were feeling the same way too so I thought it would be a great time to speak on it.

    ReplyDelete