Saturday, May 16, 2009

In the Spotlight ; Miss Ciara

I just thought I would take a moment to put the spotlight on Ciara. Because lately I really have not been feeling this chick. I bought her previous albums and enjoyed them but I didnt even bother to look up her recent album [which came in third after Hannah Montana] or go to the store and buy it for myself. Why? Because lately I've just been wanting to tell CC to give it uppp lol. First thing was 'Super C' ??

Well I think after Beyonce came out with her alter ego Sasha Fierce I think every other female artist followed suit. And mind you that Beyonce has been with this alter ego for quite some time. Just saying, gotta take up for my girl B. But idk it was just something about Ciara's 'Super C' that just made me wanna be like, are we in 2nd grade or something? Idk, call it hating but just my opinion.And I just feel like she's just doing a lil too much to stay in the game. Dont get me wrong, her new song with Justin Timberlake, I like it but I just felt like the video was too inappropriate. But thats just my opinion.

Alll im saying is that i dont think Miss Ciara will last that much longer. Its been real B but, time to pack up your things. Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until she finally disappears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wow i cant believe im just now getting this but yeah she just needs to sit down.
    her time is def up.

    ReplyDelete